Welcome back, bloggers! As promised from yesterday, this blog will be especially about the first day of filming! The first day went especially smoothly! Smoother than I expected to be honest. My crew and I got a lot done, about one-third of the film was shot. I am very happy that my crew actually studied the script that I gave them. I noticed they had studied the script, as they already had the words memorized. So, we shot most of the dialogue that will be included in my film. Including Detective TJ and Detective Jai. It was a really fun time. Sometimes we had to re-shoot scenes from laughing mid-line. I didn't mind though, the whole point of the film is for it to be funny. Also, it's not like we are pressed for time, we have plenty of time and are actually ahead of schedule. We also added some lines to the script which made the film funnier and more connecting. I give a lot of credit to my crew for that though. It's amazing how many ideas that they came up with to make m...
(Artofthetitle.com) What titles are displayed during the opening sequences? During the opening sequences of the movie "Dinner for Schmucks," various titles are displayed, including the film's title "Dinner for Schmucks," followed by credits such as the director, writers, producers, and key cast members. These titles introduce the audience to the creative team behind the film and set the stage for the comedic narrative that unfolds. What images are prioritized in the opening sequence? The opening sequence of the movie "Dinner for Schmucks" prioritizes images related to the main character's profession as a tax analyst. The sequence features various scenes of intricate dioramas and miniature models showcasing taxidermied mice engaged in humorous and absurd activities. These dioramas are created by the character Barry Speck, played by Steve Carell, reflecting his eccentric hobby. The images of these elaborate and quirky dioramas serve as a visual i...
Welcome back! As promised, today I will be fixing one of the complaints mentioned in my last blog. In my last blog, I gave 3 people the chance to critique my final task. One of the biggest things that all three of them mentioned was the music volume. Because of this, I will be adjusting and fixing not only the volume of the music today but also some other things they mentioned. The volume of the music was a very easy fix. In CapCut, all you have to do is click on the music. Next, go to volume, and then turn the volume down until you are satisfied. Along with turning the volume down on the music, I also turned the volume up on the original sound of the film. By doing this, it helped the audience better hear the dialogue and not have to strain to make out what the cast was saying. Another issue I addressed was the auto-captions displaying the wrong words. I am thankful that those who I showed the film to caught this mistake. Although it is small, it is something that shouldn't be ov...
Comments
Post a Comment