Production Blog - Back to Filming

 

Hello again Bloggers! Long time no see! As you can see by the date of this post, it's been a while since I posted a blog. I will make sure to update you all on everything! I promise. Without further or do, let's get straight into it. Okay, so we all know that the last time I came on here it was a complete disaster. Nevertheless, we still had high spirits. Our high-spirited attitude differently paid off I would say! The crew member that was sick was only sick for 2 days. Then, his sickness cleared and we were cleared to film! We were back like we never left! I am happy to say that we are completely done with the filming process of the production!!! I guess you could say we worked really hard. Maybe we needed that little break! I am so glad that we are done filming! Now all that's left is editing the film. We are almost done! The next blog I post will be about editing, and hopefully finishing the editing. I am excited! Until the next blog! Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Blog - About Me!

Planning Blog: Script

Planning Blog: Title Design